Established in 1989, Marmol Radziner is an award-winning Los Angeles-based design-build architecture and construction firm that integrates architectural design with a full range of construction services. Projects include high-end residential architecture for clients such as Tom Ford, retail stores for Vince and James Perse, community-related civic buildings, and award-winning historic restorations such as Richard Neutra’s Kaufmann House in Palm Springs. In 2005 the firm launched Marmol Radziner Prefab, an extension of the firm dedicated to creating sustainable, modern homes built in a factory and delivered complete. Its work has been featured in numerous publications such as The New York Times Magazine, Architectural Record and Dwell.
Marmol Radziner is seeking a recent college graduate to fill the Graphic Designer position. The Graphic Designer supports the Marketing Manager with graphic design functions. The Graphic Designer collaborates with the marketing staff on all marketing material production and marketing event coordination.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the following:
• Coordinates maintenance and execution of a family of web sites including updating projects, images and new web pages.
• Supports production of all marketing communications materials, collateral design, and brochures.
• Coordination of images related to architectural projects including photo shoots, image editing and cataloging.
• Assists in management and production of all marketing events, including trade shows, open houses, and sponsored events.
• Helps prepare and maintain sales presentations, tools, and take-away materials.
The Graphic Designer reports to the Marketing Manager, the Creative Director, and works closely with the Principals and the architectural staff.
The successful Graphic Designer candidate will have a well rounded set of graphic design capabilities:
• Proven ability to work with graphic layouts, both digital and printed.
• Passion for architecture and design
• Experience working with web technologies and programs including an understanding of web-based production, HTML, and a proven ability to create and manage web sites.
• Comfort in working independently in fast-paced start-up environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication abilities
• Strong organizational skills and ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong computer skills with extensive experience in Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related Visual Arts
Please email resumes to todd at marmol-radziner.com.