And by you, I mean me.
Sitting in on course meetings is always fun and the other night I took mad notes (east coast style). I was joining Your Idea as Innovative Solution with Scott Hindell and amassed quite a resource list that I thought I'd share here, from both instructor and students.
These links relate to thinking and researching so that you can know your target persona, synthesize your design or idea and think like a relaxed genius.
- Nudge, a book on how to improve your decision-making skills
- This American Life 383: Origin Story (Act One) about Julian Koenig, who came up with some memorable advertising slogans that will be in your head until you die.
- Steve Jobs' Commencement Address at Stanford University in 2005. Calligraphy is mentioned.
- sciencedaily.com and artsandlettersdaily.com
- How We Decide by Jonah Lerner (there is also a 73 minute video with him on YouTube)
- A Technique for Producing Ideas by James Webb Young