Yes, the year, marches on... (I'm trying to find a March pun - as in the month - but they're all too terrible, even for me).
Here is some good stuff for you learning types, brought to you by the experts, with a one-sentence summary designed to make these courses sound as awesome as they will be:
1. Exploring L.A. Design - Field trips to fancy studios!
2. An Introduction to Mapping - Learn how to make your own super smart infographics!
3. The Art of Integrative Thinking - Increase your genius ah-ha moments when solving probs!
4. Web Design III - Have dynamic and rich content on your website make you dynamic and rich!*
5. Beginning and Intermediate ActionScript - Know how to do the really hard stuff in Flash!
6. CSS II Web Development - Make sure people can find your streamlined, efficient website!
That's a lot of new courses this quarter, if I do say so myself.
* No promises on that last part.